How it Works for Clients
Bizzler’s advertising services can be used in any industry and by any company, organization, or person that needs to promote a product or service, including;
- Small Business
- Large Corporations
- Professional Services
- Non-profit Organizations
- Educational Organizations
Bizzler holds public contests to challenge aspiring artists and filmmakers to create advertising content for products and services.
The contests can create a large pool of content that can be used to promote the Client’s product or service.
Clients receive the rights to winning entries and can purchase rights to non-winning entries for a minimal fee.
The following shows the steps involved with a typical contest;
- An advertising contract is established between Bizzler and Client.
- Bizzler and Client work together to define contest details (schedule, mission, rules, rewards, etc.).
- Contest details are posted on the Bizzler website in a ” Brief “.
- Contestants review the Brief, create content, and submit their entries to Bizzler.
- The entries are reviewed and posted on Bizzler’s website.
- Clients can provide censorship guidelines to use during the review process.
- Anyone can view the posted entries, community members can also vote and leave comments.
- Clients can choose to get involved in the voting process.
- Votes are tallied at the end of the contest, winners are picked based on total votes.
- An award ceremony is held at the end of the contest, rewards are distributed.
- The finished ads are posted for viewing on Bizzler and other websites.
- The rights to winning entries are automatically assigned to the Clients.
- Clients have the option to purchase rights to non-winning entries.
- The rights to non-winning entries that are not purchased are typically returned to contestants.